Yale YDME 100 Digital Door Lock, Black
Auto Locking: No
Door Thickness in mm: 38-70
Integeration with VDP: No
Manual Key: 2
Model Type: Mortise
RFID Card: No
Never carry keys again with the Yale YDME 100 smart door lock - an intelligent Bio-metric lock with advanced one-touch fingerprint verification technology.
- Smart Solutions for your home. Various Access : YDME 100 has multiple options to access the lock- Bio-metric , Pin Code and Mechanical Key
- Multiple users: YDME 100 can register 100 fingerprints and 100 pin codes users.
- Convenience: It can upgrade your existing door lock and supports door thickness from 38 mm to 70 mm.
- Low battery alarm and emergency power supply terminal : It warns in case of low battery with alarm. When the batteries are completely discharged, you can easily supply emergency power to the lock.
- Anti-panic egress :For convenience and in case of emergency, the door is automatically unlocked whenever the inner lever handle is used. The safe handle will protect from any break-in attempts.
- YDME 100 comes with a temporary construction key. This type of locking system will thwart the possibility of anyone attempting to keep a key after use and replace it with a counterfeit key.
- No wires, no hassle and easy to replace, with 4 x AA batteries and a warning when they are running low. The lock’s memory will also ensure all credentials and settings remain when changing the batteries, making this simple and hassle free.